Kimchi Making at Big John’s Place. (30,000won per person)
It is the Kimchi Making Season ! Make and bring home your very own Kimchi with Big John’s Place . Learn about the process of Kimchi making guided by a professional Kimchi Instructors with 40 years of experience behind her belt.
After the event, get the chance to taste fresh Kimchi with Bossam (korean boiled pork dish) and Makgeolli (Korean Rice Wine).
And also bring home about 4~5kg of self-made Kimchi !
To register, please send us an email via “Contact Us“.
Terms & Conditions as below.
- Only for foreigners in Korea.
- Sessions only available at 13:00 on 8th November and 15th November. (Please specific date when contacting us)
- Registrations ends 6th Nov for 8th Novand 13th Nov for 15th Nov at 12noon KST (Korean time).
- Lesson conducted in Korean with English-speaking translator.
- Kimchi making session estimated to be approx 2 hours.
- Estimated 4 ~ 5kg of Kimchi to be brought home.
- 30,000won fee includes of all equipments to be used in class, ingredients and after class meal. Plastic containers will be provided to bring the Kimchi home.
- Friends (not involve in the kimchi making session) are welcome to join the after meal session at 10,000won per person.
- Maximum participants to be capped at 8.
- Limited seats available, please contact us here.
- We are not making any out of this event, we are purely organising our of cultural exchange purpose. The 30,000won covers the equipments, ingredients and after class meal fee.
- Any cancellation/modification will be at Big John’s Place discretion and we will inform in advance in terms of such conditions.